No subject

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:28:18 -0400

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:22:22 -0400 "Hugo W. Catta" <hugo@banet.net>
writes:

>robert senesi wrote:
>
>> Dusting off the old amp after 20 years of inactivity, I have a few
>>

><... snip ...>
>
>> Just went to a fairly large hamfest today (Gaithersburg, MD)and the
>> selection of amplifier parts for sale is absolutely pathetic(nothing

snip

Gaithersburg used to be great....guess all the OT's moved south already.

One of the best fleamarkets on the East Coast is next month at the
Rochester, NH
Fairgrounds Oct 9 and 10. Get there early on Friday if you want to set up
a good spot.

Bargains usually abound there in the fall; this is the last hurrah before
the snow.

73  Carl   KM1H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]