[AMPS] Dust off the Amp & 4-1000 & 3-1000 Tube sources?

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Mon, 14 Sep 98 23:26:15 -0000

>By the way, I'm 37, married, with 2 young children.  I assure you, there's
>darned few hams younger than I am.  So, like I said... and I'm not bitter
>about it, but it's the truth.

I beg to differ.  I am 5 years younger than you and know many hams who
are younger than me still.

Everyone says the hobby is dying, yet everyone bitches about how there is
too much QRM on the bands due to contesting, DXing, etc.

Go figure.

Perhaps the reason why parts aren't so available at hamfests is that few
people homebrew any more.  The ready availability of good commercial
equipment at decent prices sorta eliminates the need to homebrew.  So
that aspect of the hobby IS dying.

And I'll agree: Social Security is a ponzi scheme.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden