[AMPS] Rf Sampler circuits 10kw wattmetres Rf Ampmeters

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 12:25:00 -0700

Don't forget that 10KW Low Pass Filter!

Gotta keep it clean ya know!
See http://radiodan.com/Henry/Amp_specs/10kw_lpf.htm

73 Dan Magro, RADIODAN W7RF, (member SCDXC)
Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
Rugged, Reliable HENRY RF Power Amplifiers for LESS!
Trust one of your own, a DXer & Contester.
http://www.radiodan.com    RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!