[AMPS] B&W PT2500

Phil T. (VE3OZZ) phil@vaxxine.com
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 20:02:06

The manual for the Viewstar PT2500 says 3500 volts in standby with the mode
switch in the CW/SSB position. Unfortunately, later in the manual it also
says the plate voltage should be 3800 V !(?).   B&W bought the  amplifier
line from Viewstar back in the late 80's. (I don't own a PT2500 but I do
have the manual).

If you can't get a satisfactory answer (and mine sure isn't), try Paul
Hrivnak at PALSTAR.  Paul is the original designer of the amp and former
owner of Viewstar.

Phil