[AMPS] parasitic suppressors

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 23:12:39 -0500

>> That's why you always have to develop the suppressor by
>>cut-and-try methods.
>>
>€  If R-supp burns out on 10m, the vhf suppressor is out of business.

If this is the case, then why is my amp stable WITHOUT any suppressor
resistor at all?  Or would you tell me that my amp ISN'T stable?  You
come and try to make it oscillate.  You've ignored or not acknowledged
this fact because it is an aberration.  But facts are facts.  Not every
amplifier needs a suppressor resistor to make it stable.  No one design
is right for all problems.

73,

Jon
KE9NA