[AMPS] Re: full break in

Roy Koeppe royanjoy@ncn.net
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 09:14:00 -0500

what recommendations you might have for what to use & where to buy them
etc<<<<<

John,

I think the QSK-1500 unit by DEO is still the best way to go. They are still
available at hamfests and flea marts, I am told. My friend K1NDV has managed
to collect three of them recently.

I have info. on simple up grades for them, and have the shop manual.

73,    Roy   K6XK
 PS... I performed some rough estimates this morning on the life expectancy
of a vacuum relay. If we operate 500 words per day, CW, I calculate the
2-million relay operations rating would be consumed in about one year.
Ouch.