[AMPS] Band pass filter designs?

K9YO- Cedrick Johnson k9yo@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:42:34 -0500

Try K4VX's article in Sept. 88 QST.. It's also in one of the NCJ magazines
too, I can't remember but I searched NCJ's site..

-Cedrick

At 08:32 AM 4/29/99 +0000, Phil T. (VE3OZZ) wrote:

>At 12:14 PM 4/29/99 +0100, you wrote:
>>
>>To save reinventing the wheel, can anyone point me in the direction of
>>existing designs for HF bandpass filters to go between rig and amplifier.
>>

>Feb/99 QST - good construction article by W3NQN.
>
>Also, recent editions of ARRL Handbook.
>
>Phil
>

>--

Cedrick Johnson, K9YO ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA
Aurora, Illinois
Systems Analyst/Programmer
Northern Illinois Technologies Consulting
10-10: 67368, SMC, ARRL, FRRL, EARS, LYRA, WAHSCC
Visit the K9YO Contest Station online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

"Secure your standing place and you can move the world."
-Goethe