[AMPS] explain this one

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 01:55:24 -0700

Hi Lane and Phil,

Here is a picture of the HENRY solution to this problem in the 3K Premier
(160-10M) series. I had a good picture of this and whipped up a quick page.
See http://radiodan.com/Henry/misc/3kprf_shortbar.htm
They used a shorting bar driven by a cam on the bandswitch.
I don't see why an RJ-1 or other relay wouldn't work as well.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!