[AMPS] Re: Clipperton L on 10 Meters

Thomas Bevenheim Thomas Bevenheim" <dx@swipnet.se
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 03:46:35 +0200

>> There's a switch position for the band but
>> the amp tends to run away when I tune it up.

> ... make sure you have a LONG input cable and
> always run the loading control up towards the open position.

What is a "long" input cable on 10 meters?

(((73))) ...thomas, DU7CC & SM6CNS
Only for the D e s e r v i n g  and True-Blue B e l i e v e r s !
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Welcome to the  G o l d e n  D a y s  of  DX'ing, meet with
some Extraordinary Personalities & DX'citing Exploits
from the Thrilling World of Amateur Radio.
Dog Xray Studios  www.DX.just.nu
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ