[AMPS] Front Panel Labeling ???

Paul Kiesel k7cw@qsl.net
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 09:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

What I am planning to do for the front surface of my
amplifier is this: Using the graphics software that I
have access to (Corel Draw), I will design the layout
of all front panel markings.  I will then print it out
on whatever color stock (paper) I wish the front panel
to be in.  I will then have the stock laminated in
heavy mylar.  This will make it quite stiff.  It can
then be glued to the front panel after having trimmed
it to the proper size.  Good publishing shops can do
all of this for you (for a fee, of course).

--- "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk>