[AMPS] AL-1500 problem

Alek Petkovic vk6apk@eon.net.au
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:02:31 +0800

Arliss, I'm sorry to tell you that your amp is kaput. The only thing you
can do is to send it to some deserving ham in Australia. My details are ok
at QRZ and Buckmaster.

Only joking.

It sounds like you have a bit of residual magnetism in the qsk relay. Swap
the coil wires over or better than that, get a new relay.

73, good luck.
Alek VK6APK