[AMPS] Discussions...

Lars Harlin harlins@swipnet.se
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:52:17 +0100

To the benefit of this reflector, in general, wouldīnt it be more interesting to discuss technical issues that we dont quite understand, wich might be new, old, different or whatever, instead of just following the establishment, push out your chest
and maybe cite Eimac or other potentials?

It must be, that we together represent a quite a lot of knowledge! Curiosity is a big force! Itīs less than 100 years since the
establishment stated that "wavelenghts shorther than 200 meters is not useful for radio communications".

This has absolutely nothing to do with my amps and circuits, the suggestion is more like another philosophic level, in general, without religious cults.

What say?

73 de Lars /SM3BDZ