[AMPS] CBer's amp

Jim AH6OY ah6oy@lava.net
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:00:17 -1000

    Lighting a match is a dangerous thing some times. Since the FCC is nice
and internet has gotten so much pull now I was wondering if mentioning how
the illegal CB amps bumping people off line would be a good reason to crack
down on the nurds. Maybe it's me that is nice and not the FCC. At any rate I
wonder if the FCC would also play bozo with the idea and go after ham radio
operators. What evers. I'd hate it to turn out like the gun manufacturers
causing bans on imported guns and getting the customers rung out and paying
more for less now. Hmmmm. Yup. Big guns amps and ants don't need the pain.
Jim AH6OY