[AMPS] Adhesives for sticking down HV PS caps

Jim Zellmer zellmer@raccoon.com
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:21:53 -0600

Another adhesive that is worth investiagating is "Shoe Goo".
It sets up quickly,
Dries to the consistance of silicon adhesives and is tencasious as heck.
 It comes in several varieties.  Check you lock hardware store.

73,

Jim Zellmer, KA0VSL

snip.