[AMPS] recommendations on hooking up 115vac converter

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:36:25 -0700

Lane said:
> >That's not the point and you know it.  Every time you have any sort of a
> >technical question, or need any sort of a part, you post a
> message to this
> >reflector, whether its related to AMPLIFIERS or not.  Its rude and
> >disrespectful
>
> Dave, I almost forgot. Why is it rude and disrespectful?

> Lane
> Ku7i

Let me add my voice to Dave when I say that your post was NOT amplifier
related at all.
Why can't you simply admit that it was for the purpose of trying to find out
how to run HF mobile with a tube rig? Just because the 830 has "amplifiers"
in it doesn't qualify.

Why is it so hard to be wrong and say so? You are NOT alone on that.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!