[AMPS] 572-B Input impedance??

Phil Levin drpal@waterw.com
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:27:24 -0400

TU Rich!  I am also thinking about trying neutralization on the amp,  Maybe
using a piece of solid copper from a piece of house romex wire (abt 14 or 12
gauge I guess?) and running it parallel to one of the tubes abt 1/2 inch
away??, then to the filament choke and wrap abt 4/5 turns around it  in the
same direction that the choke was wound then to ground???  Does that sound
abt right?  It "takes off" when I key it and turn the tune cap, then the
grid skies and the plate turns red, even if I un-key it at that time it
"takes off".  Phil W2GE