[AMPS] Re: Ferrite Rod for 6M Amp

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:18:56 -0400

Hi Mike,

Everyone with ability to reason through problems should see eye to
eye on this, because things work the way they work.

This is like beating a dead horse at this point, however, because
everything has been covered a half dozen times.

Your response may help make it more clear, since different
wording sometimes helps....