[AMPS] slam tally

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:56:25 -0700

Dale wrote:

>      Well, I just have to say this. Tom, your slams are just way too
>      personal and I really don't like it. I will hang in here if you just
>      keep it to a non-personal technical disagreement.Otherwise
> I'm out of
>      here man.

Your choice.
As my dad used to say, "don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way
out"

> Life is just too short for that kind of crap. Makes
>      everybody feel bad.

So far I've avoided any need for therapy.

I have kept a pretty good tally and so far Rich
>      has my vote for being in the lead.

You seem to have a preference, that's OK, it just means you have a slant on
this just as we all do!

I.E. - Tom you should check your
>      quiver before attempting intellectual battle.

I think think Toms quiver is well stocked.

 How does that
> feel ? Me
>      thinkth ye protesteth too much and are way to personal in the slams
>      Tom. Typical of people that don't know what they are talking about.
>      Take a clue from Rich and just try to be a gentleman Tom. I know it
>      will be hard but you can do it if you try. If this short
> life is ever
>      going to improve its up to each and every one of us to try.
> 73  KH7TU
>       dale

Thank God there are differences amongst men and opinions and we are strong
enough to debate them openly.

73, Dan W7RF