[AMPS] Slam Talley

dan hearn dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:33:36 -0700

I second that. Anyone who reads Amps knows that:
1. Rich is correct that resistor power dissipation is I squared R.
2. Jon has FINALLY figured out what we all observed in his initial
posting on this subject. He meant to say manufacturers allowable
dissipation rather than power dissipation and they are not the same.
3. Jons failure to see his the flaw in his wordage and Rich's nit
picking have resulted in making a mountain out of a mole hill. r.i.p.( I
hope)
    73, Dan, N5AR