[AMPS] Looking for Teflon Tubing for #10 and #12 Wire

Rich Measures measures@vc.net
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 16:27:55 -0700

#10 and #12 silver-plated, stranded TeflonŽ insulated hookup wire works
well for winding toroids, provided you have a helper.  I secure the ends
with plastic cable ties.

> Also need a
>source for the glass cloth #27 electrical tape,

The best RF-wrap for toroid cores is silicone-rubber self-adhesive tape.
Plymouth Rubber, Inc. makes it.

>some G-10 epoxy board,

G-10 and G-11 sheet, tube and rod stock:
Plastifab,1425 Palomares, La Verne, CA  91750 --   818 967 9376

-  good luck, Tom

Rich...