[AMPS] RF Applications Wattmeters

User312627@aol.com User312627@aol.com
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:21:40 EDT

> peak detectors. A digital filter of sorts is used to eliminate errors from
the initial power spike often discussed on this board.
I realize that preventing those errors from affecting the correct readings
maybe a tough job. I can also see a problem convincing a customer that the
XS-Supr Rocket Transceiver he just paid $2K for has a major problem. I still
believe you should be true to your design goals of building the most accurate
wattmeter possible. Eliminating something that is there is the problem!
Regards,
	Bill KB7YUM