[AMPS] Ripple current ratings of high voltage caps.

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 10:34:08 -0500

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:55:18 +0200 "John Fielding" <johnf@futurenet.co.za>
writes:

>Gee  Carl - if I knew where to find the CD web site I would do that.

Thats what search engines are for but I guess you have the info now.

>Anyway if you
>believe the topic is exhausted I will stop trying to help the others!!

Sorry you took my comments the wrong way. I simply meant that to try and
copy all the CDE data from their web page to the reflector was too time
consuming.

Once the readers decide to visit the web, get the real specs and they can
then decide for themselves what is safe to use in a particular
application.The various manufacturers have similar rated versions in the
spirit of competition.....it just takes time to dig thru the full specs
which are often missing from distributor catalogs.

73  Carl  KM1H

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]