[AMPS] Transformers

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 14:53:36 -0500

Thanks for the large response. I will not have all definitive models and
prices for several weeks.
However common amps such as Heath, Dentron, Amp Supply, Drake, National,
etc will be covered; almost all with higher VA ratings in the original
footprint package. There will also be many other models available
including my former " universal" model with 220/230/240VAC  primary and
1500/1800/2100/2400VAC secondary @ 2A ICAS.

A 2800/3600VAC 1.6A  model for dual 4-1000A's will be a standard; others
for up to 25KVA will be available for commercial applications. Just about
all popular tube(s) will be covered.

I have had many requests for the failure prone Henry amps. I need various
dead originals plus detailed info on available space, full specs, etc.  A
nice discount to those providing the needed corpses.

73  Carl  KM1H

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]