[AMPS] Transformers

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:23:42 -0500

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:09:02 -0500 "Alan Gray" <agray@voicenet.com>
writes:
>Guess you're about to join them Carl.  Right?
>
>Alan, W3BV

In a very limited way Alan. I was selling xfmrs for about 6 years but
kept a low profile and strictly word of mouth advertising. Never lost one
either!!  My customer base was predominately the contest and EME
community and now getting ready to expand a bit.
I've invested in a superb local source that has no problems with onesy
type orders since their main business is prototypes for the RTE 128
/I-495 Silicon Valley East companies.
The xfmrs are just another step for me in becoming a viable source for
quality QRO products at affordable prices.
Variable caps, RF switches, chokes, private labeled tubes are to be
included.

I am always looking for new sources of parts, anywhere in the world.

73  Carl  KM1H