[AMPS] 8877 pulls source?

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Tue, 9 Mar 99 08:55:21 -0600

>>Carl, you mentioned 8877 medical pulls available from 'Equipment Recyclers'.
>>Can you or anyone else give me an address, phone number, or web address of
>this
>>company or anyone else who has 8877 pulls available?

I meant to reply to this yesterday, but I accidentally deleted the
original message due to a mail program crash!

Anyhow, try Radio Recyclers in Milwaukee, WI.  Neil Lawton is the owner
of the store and should be able to help.  I know he has a few 8877's.
They are fully characterized with data.  I believe he is selling them for
$200 or $300.  I forget which!

Anyhow, I had posted his price a month or two ago and several of the list
members said it was a very good price.  Neil probably has a pretty steady
supply of these since Milwaukee is home to GE Medical's MRI division.

Neil's phone number is: 414-760-3000.
e-mail: radiorec@execpc.com
web: www.execpc.com/~radiorec  (not updated lately)

Hope this helps!  Neil's got lots of other great stuff too.  His store is
like a perpetual hamfest!

73,

Jon
KE9NA