[AMPS] need tube data

Bill Henderson Bill_Henderson@ocdsb.edu.on.ca
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 04:15:46 +0000

Was going through some "junque" last night and came across a tube and
socket I've had for a while (twenty years or more) and couldn't
remember when or why I came by it. Anyway... I tried to look up the
number 3D22A and couldn't seem to find anything on it. Tried the old
(1962 or so) RCA xmting tube manual, an old GE rcving tube manual and
the back pages of several years of the Handbook. Nothing. Anybody know
what it is, what it may have been used for, basing, etc.? could be used
in a future project (but after 20 years of procrastinating I doubt
it!). Thanx  - Bill H.