[AMPS] Ryker may have caused the SB-220 failure

Bob Bruno shock@together.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:29:23 -0500

Gentlemen,
You both are wrong. It is not Riker or Tribbles. It Nanites!

I think Wesley Crusher released some by accident and they probably got into
the unit causing much damage to the componants!

>>If this amp was in the same room as a TV, and if Star Trek was on at the
>>time, and if Commander Ryker had ordered the launch of a Photon Torpedoe
>>just before the amp went bang, then I suspect stray photons from the
>>torpedoe may have hammered this amp into an oscillatory state.  I'm pretty
>>sure about this.
>>

>No, no, no Phil!  It must have been infested with Tribbles!

-
73, cul...
Bob de K2KI (ex KA2UZC)
k2ki@starc.org;