[AMPS] misc topics

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:49:38 -0600

>There was the ArmourAll your CD's craze for a while, and the green
>markers for the edge of your CD's, and...
>
>And the Tice Magic Clock, a "modified" Radio Shack digital clock (for
>$400) which, when plugged into the same outlet as your $30,000 stereo,
>would make it sound, (and your TV look), better somehow.

The best was when I went to Japan one time and at my hotel they gave me a
couple of little magnets stuck on what looked like band-aids.  You were
supposed to put them on your muscles that had become sore from carrying
your bags.  Was supposed to help relieve pain.  Just for kicks I tried
it.  Don't think it worked as I needed a shiatsu and some great beer
later that night (Jap beer is good but it has to be cold)!

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden