[AMPS] Ultrasonic Cleaner parts

Skip S Isaham nospam4me@juno.com
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 02:03:06 EST

>Hello All,
>I have been looking for the Branson Ultrasonic Cleaner Co., that used to
>be in Shelton, CT and was purchased by SmithKlein.  They seem to have
>disappeared with no URL or phone listing.
>Their cleaners are great for cleaning dirty parts like components that
>have been smoked.....one way or the other!  I need to find their sales
or
>service for repairs.  My trusty unit has bowed out.  Any help?  Thanks.
>Marv, W6FR

Marv,

I often need parts for lab and research equipment repair.  The Fisher
Scientific Rep is often able to get parts for many devices. They tend to
vend quite a few brands. It's funny to see the exact same device with two
or three different brand labels, as originally sold. I just have "my guy"
ask him and parts arrive, prices aren't really too crazy, heck I'm jazzed
he can even get them.  This includes parts for brands long out of
business.

Sorry, I can't resell parts... but many lab equipment suppliers are found
in the phone book and on line.

cheers
skipp

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]