[AMPS] Cathode Impedance Measurements

John / NS1Z ns1z@arrl.net
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:04:00 +0000

I also have a 259B and it sure helps. I used it to check the input and
output networks on my HB 6 meter QRM'er. Sure makes it easy for simpleton's
like me. Of course, it did take just once to make it clear why they say not
to apply power to the circuit while using the '259. It failed so fast when
I closed the PTT line that I didn't even get to see the smoke escape!

At 09:21 AM 3/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>of experience.  I also swore that I would never buy anything from MFJ
>again but all the good comments about the 259 forced my capitulation!

Think of the number of products they sell. Even an insurance salesman would
bet they would get one right every now and then .....

          John Wilcox  NS1Z
               FN44rn
           ns1z@arrl.net
         fon: 207-364-2246