[AMPS] Amp opinion/infomation requested ASAP!!

Peter Chadwick Peter_Chadwick@mitel.com
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:38:39 +0100

steve says:

	>I've not modelled it, but I think the load on the output side of a
	>harmonic filter will have insignificant effect (a few dB in typ.
30+) on
	>harmonic attenuation with most filter topologies.

Depends on the filter and the actual load impedance at the frequency in
question. You can lose as much as 20dB of attenuation - although the
likelihood of that much is probably on a par with winning the lottery  -
unless it just happens to be a situation where Murphy works overtime.

73

Peter G3RZP