[AMPS] small rice burners

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Tue, 4 May 1999 16:12:16 -0700

I too love my IC-706 (original model).

I like the FT-100 in many ways except reliability (at least for now).
My friend Rich WU6T is on his 4th radio!
He has taken it back for service directly to Yaesu and they have fixed a
number of them and given him on exchange 3 separate units to date.

Last I heard he had only 4 watts power out and the unit is drawing 4 amps on
rx.

We'll see if they can get this worked out.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!