[AMPS] Solid State Amp Problem

dan hearn dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 20 May 1999 07:39:28 -0700

Paul: Have you considered possibility of r.f. getting into p.s. or maybe
even on the case of the radio. Do you have a balun on the antenna? I
would look into the possibility of r.f. on the outside of your coax or
poor grounding system. Could the p.s. be "motor boating" at 6khz rate.
Try changing the coax length to your antenna looking for any change in
the spurs. 73, Dan, N5AR