SV: [AMPS] Re: KM1H

Hans Goldschmidt sm5ki@algonet.se
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 07:51:39 +0100

Very good Janne up there in Lapponia, the land of the midnight sin ( sorry
sun,hi ). Which brings me to my problem: I have been cheated some years ago
by a guy  in Linwood NJ and I can not get any help from US Post. I had some
1286 ancient QSL cards from 1927-33 for sale as well a number of old post
cards from around 1892. He bought it, got it and does not pay and hangs on
the telephone when I call, does not answer letters. Is there anybody who
knows this guy or can suggest what to do? Not only get the cards back, but
is it not a shame that so many QSL cards from wellknown historical hams from
the past got lost? Many of the US hams you read about in american ham
history are there.

Grateful for any suggestion. Tnx in advance. Yours Hans SM5KI
Hej daa