[AMPS] Cathode Lifetimes

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 22:52:07 -0800

And we could get Rich to edit it, ........ except the chapter on VHF
parasitics!

I remember all those "GE HAM NEWS" from the 50's (before my amateur or life
time, but I read them just the same), in fact I built a design for a pair of
813's in the 70's.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!