[AMPS] More PIX

Larry Molitor w7iuv@axtek.com
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 00:53:46 +0000

Hmmm. I sent this out earlier, but it doesn't seem to have made it to the
list.

Gerard, VE5FF, has contributed some photos of his 4CX3000A/8169 amp for our
collection. You can see them at the usuall place:

http://207.108.137.61

For those who care about such things:

The computer the PIX server lives on was recently swapped out for a newer,
faster job. (There's no replacement for displacement, that goes equally
well for cars, amps, and computers!) In the process of moving over, old
nimble fingers here managed to loose the hit counter file (again). Before
this "accident" we were up over 2000 hits. Just prior to the previous
"accident", we had about 1000.

Those running dial-up will probably not see any speed difference, those
with LAN/T1/T3 connections might, especially if more then a few folks are
drooling over the PIX at the same time.

Enjoy!

73,

Larry - W7IUV