[AMPS] excel info

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:14:06 -0800

Thanks to all of  you who Emailed. I have two copies left. To save time,
let me say this is the original MS Office 2 CD package and it runs on
windows 3.1, 95 and 98. As far as I know, the MS Word does not have a
"version number", but it and the Excel program are 100 original Microsoft
and pre office 97.

sorry about pestering the rest of the amps crowd with this. It's my last
mention of it.
cheers
skipp

Signs of the times
You try to enter a password on the microwave
You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years
You e-mail your son in his room to tell him that dinner is ready and he
mails back "What's for Dinner?"
Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa but you
haven't spoken to your neighbor yet this year.
You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date...and sells for
half
the price you paid.
You have 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of the
back seat of your car.
Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not
have e-mail addresses.
You consider 2nd day delivery painfully slow.
You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.