[AMPS] Amps reflector Majordomo
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:00:10 -0800
Just a reminder of a few majordomo anti-spam features:
1. A message will not be posted if sent from a different address from
the one you are subscribed from.
2. Any message that has a majordomo command like UNSUBSCRIBE near the
front of it will bounce.
3. To find out your address on the list, send a message to amps-request
@contesting.com with the word WHO in it.
4. To unsubscribe from an address different from the one you are using,
put that address after the word UNSUBSCRIBE in a message to amps-request
5. Also - if you feel like you would rather have all amps messages in
one package, you can subscribe to the topband-digest list instead and get
all the messages bundled into one mail message daily.
73 Will, K6NDV
(Thanks to Tree, N6TR for messages layout)
FAQ on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/ampsfaq.html
Administrative requests: amps-REQUEST@contesting.com