[AMPS] no more 811's

Tom Hix W4TH w4th@webtv.net
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:54:08 -0600 (CST)

I sure did hate to get this letter from Sevlanta........Tom
===============================
Date:    Thu, Nov 18, 1999, 3:55pm  X-Priority:    3 (Normal)
Dear sir:
We have discontinued supplying the 811A. This tube was made at the
Electronpribor factory in Ryazan Russia to our strict specifications and
under our guidance.
An alternative is to use a 572B. It is a more expensive tube but with
higher performance. All technical information on this tube and technical
bulletins are available on our web site. Also, you may want to read the
frequently asked questions section as well for some more tips.
Thanks for your intest in Svetlana Electron Devices.
Best regards,
Mark Russell

Visit the Tom Hix Amateur Radio Homepage at:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/6222/