SV: [AMPS] 2 tone intermod test

sm5ki sm5ki@algonet.se
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:20:29 +0000

Hej! One simple test is to use a FM broadcast receiver tuned outside the BC
band and place your microphone in front of the loudspeaker. You modulate
your rig with noise and after having switched sideband you can listen to the
unwanted sideband with a transceiver tuned some kHz away from the carrier to
minimize the effect of the flank selectivity in the tx and rx. Prosit de
Hans SM5KI