[AMPS] Tone Generator

Marv Gonsior w6frmarv@juno.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:36:49 -0800

Hello All,

I've been reading the two-tone IMD comments with interest, having been
there and done some of that.  I have a mil spec two-tone audio generator,
the SG-276A/U with the book and aluminum carrying case that is for sale.
It has two great attenuators in one and ten dB steps and the frequencies
are fully adjustable.  For anyone wanting a quality generator in good
condition, this one is very suitable.  IF any interest, please reply
directly for details.
Thanks.

73 and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Marv, W6FR