[AMPS] 220K resistor vs choke and sound card tone generator program...

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 00:18:19 -0800

Hello again...

:I have not been paying much attention to this discussion but I did have
this thought :about generating and measurement of two tone using a
computer with a sound card.

In one of my more recent audio mags (glass audio or audio amateur),
there's a blurb about a sound card tone generator program which can be
down loaded from the net. I'll dig around for the information again...

Re: SB-1000 fix
I saw the post which mentions replacement of the "output choke" in the
tank circuit with a 220K resistor.  I'm curious about the reason why and
the benefit.

thank you
skipp