[AMPS] NO NEWS FROM KM1H

Martin John Hallsworth Martin@g1gyc.demon.co.uk
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:12:19 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Radiodan W7RF <RFpower@radiodan.com>
To: amps@contesting.com <amps@contesting.com>
Date: 29 November 1999 17:58
Subject: RE: [AMPS] NO NEWS FROM KM1H

>Perhaps those living near him know what a visit or phone call in person
>would be like.
>

>He has told us all who he is by his posts on this reflector.
>
>Not many would relish the job.

Do you not have some form of regulatory authority for business in the state
?
Like we have consumer protection law here in the UK, and people do get
taken to court. and Yes I know that to conduct / instruct lawyers in the USA
from France is going to be difficult.

But with the sum of money and time duration involved so far I would consider
that CARL, KM1H has not honoured his part of the contract. That is assuming
that he agreed to supply the equipment.
I know of one company that I have worked for that have issued writs for none
payment of fees due ( and also with held equipment ) in order to get prompt
payment.
At least the Federal / State tax office (IRS) might be interested.

hope you can get this mess resolved to your satisfaction Jean-Michel

73 Martin G1GYC