[AMPS] MRF150

SK stevenk@interlog.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:56:04 -0500

Hello my name is Steve Kosa VE3TU and I am interested in building an amp

using the mrf150 from Motorola. I am interested in any info i.e.
intermod distortion, thermal stability, high swr tolerance and any other

hints tips or precautions with this device. I am considering the
Communication Concepts eb104 kit, but any info on home brew circuits or
this kit is welcomed. I would like any feed back on the Communication
Concepts splitters and combiners also. I have built an amp using the
8877 tube and I hope the mrf150 is half as bullet proof as the 8877.

                                    TU es 73 Steve