[AMPS] Conjugate matching and amplifiers

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Fri, 1 Oct 99 14:49:58 -0500

measures wrote:

>>Not necessarily, Rich.  You tune the tank for the best obtainable match
>>you are able to give.
>
>€   I instead tune the tank for max watts.

Which is the same as the best match.

>> But it isn't necessairly optimal.
>
>€  When the Tune and Load are peaked for max out, that is a optimal as
>optimal gets.

That is correct within the design of the network you have at hand.  But it has nothing to do with whether or not you could have a better tank circuit.

End of story........Gonna go have some of that fish and sausage you mentioned.  Stop making me hungry!

73,

Jon
KE9NA

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono@enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na