[AMPS] RE: the big "Good Buddy Band Amps"...

Mike Baker bakerhouse@uswest.net
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:36:05 -0700

What does he pull it with, a cab over Peterbuilt??
A bit more overkill than I was thinking about.
I am more interested in knowing if anyone makes a switching power supply that
can be used to produce the HV for say a pair of 3-500Z or 4CX800 from the
stock alternator system (read 13.8V) used in all cars/trucks.
Yea, I know I could make up an amp with transistors but I would still have to
wind all them damn toroids to make the filter boards and then relay switch
them.  Not my cup of tea.

Cheers  Rich...

Mike Baker  KØQZ...