SV: [AMPS] feedback sought: Ameritron AL-80

Hans Goldschmidt sm5ki@algonet.se
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 23:03:27 +0200

Thanks Dan, I was just reading from the EIMAC data sheet. Ask them why.
However,I got something similar from a SB 1000. If you can run a 8873 in IVS
 why not a 3-500Z? Henry made several amplifiers using 8873s and 8874s in
IVS running up to 1000mA ( instead of max 700 mA for the pair ), remember?

250 dollars /pair is that original EIMAC?

Hej daa de Hans / SM5KI