[AMPS] G3RZP, W0AIH health reports

Richard W. Ehrhorn w4eto@rmi.net
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 19:18:10 -0600

Hi Ian...

Awfully sorry to hear about Peter's infection! Please pass on my very best wishes -- and while you're at it, might ask if he got the info I passed on per his request a month or so back.

Also, many on this reflector undoubtedly know DXer, contester and magnificent antenna farm grower (Rev.) Paul Bittner, W0AIH. Just got an    e-mail from his son-in-law that after safely erecting at least 2500 feet of steel towers (several in 200' range, home-built and rotating) plus 2000 feet of wooden poles, 4 squares, etc., on his 120 acre Wisconsin antenna farm over the past 25-30 years --- hanging by a rope or nylon sling at 200 feet innumerable times and much higher on commercial rigging jobs a number of times -- he mis-stepped getting off the bottom of a ladder after finishing painting his house (!) and fractured his heel. Will be laid up - or at least on crutches, since Paul would never allow himself to actually be laid up - 6-8 weeks.

Cheers,

Dick    W0ID

Thanks & 73,

Dick     W0ID