R: [AMPS] Silver Plating question

Conrad Farlow conrad.farlow@virgin.net
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 02:37:06 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: measures <measures@vcnet.com>
To: Maurizio Panicara <i4jmy@iol.it>; amps <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: 20 September 1999 04:15
Subject: Re: R: [AMPS] Silver Plating question

>I've more than some doubt if available copper is really a
>better conductor than silver plating.

?  Indeed, Mauri.   Some people apparently open their mouth Before they
open the appropriate books.

Measures you are the most arrogant and offensive starstruck prat I have ever
had the misfortune to read.

THIS FORUM IS NOT A COMPETITION

You are one of those tortured individuals who has to have a stage to
survive.I see this everyday in my working life.It is a shame because you are
a very clever man who has a lot to offer this forum.I have learned a lot
from you but I find that kind of aggression totally uncalled for.So much so
that I will unsubscribe.

I too am very aggressive as you can see.
If you want to read a book get one on colloquial English and look up Wanker

73 de Conrad G0RUZ