[AMPS] no reviews?? N0AH

Dinsterdog@aol.com Dinsterdog@aol.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:06:38 EDT

Ok, so I have not heard a peep from anyone regarding the Ameritron
AL-800H......I guess this means no one has one or the topic is boring- oh
well- ho humm........but seriously, any one using this amp??? I might pick
one up used and I am very curious to it's performance- I did hear the tubes
are a bit pricey and somewhat easy to overdrive- any opinions are greatly
appreciated-   Also, they advertise the output as 1,500 plus plus......anyone
have an idea what it really, or in theory at least, puts out????73  Paul  N0AH